Picture files being crashed

Start Forums Plugin forum DataSave Picture files being crashed

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robert 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

IlijaTheSerb
    Participant
    • Total: 1
    • Novice

Hi,

When trying to save a picture with the DataSave the file does not work! I use FileLoad to get file and then send it to DataSave. What is wrong?

Plz hurry!

ZZZhou
    Participant
    • Total: 1
    • Novice

I dont think this plugin can save binary files. Are you just trying to copy the file to another place or why do you need to load a picture and then save it again?????

Robert
    Keymaster
    • Total: 6
    • Junior
    • ★★

Hi

Zedong Zhou is correct, the DataSave plugin can not handle binary data at this stage. When we did develop the DataSave plugin we didn’t foresee the needs to use it in the way you describe. But it shouldn’t be hard to add that functionality to the plugin, seeing that there is some need for it.

IlijaTheSerb , please Hang around and I will look to see if we can make a new version that has the functionality you ask for! :)

Robert
    Keymaster
    • Total: 6
    • Junior
    • ★★

FYI: the DataSave plugin now supports saving binary files! Open the settings dialog and look for the new settings, it’s quite self explanatory. Also visit the documentation page for more info. You’ll find the page here: DataSave documentation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.